Entry may be restricted depending on crowds.
Due to time constraints, if the number of visitors exceeds capacity, entry may not be permitted.
Wheelchair & Stroller Access
The garden has natural trails that may be difficult to access with a wheelchair or stroller.
Accessible artworks include;
・"Drawing on the Water Surface Created by the Dance of Koi and Boats – Mifuneyama Rakuen Pond"
・"Resonating Forest in the Ravine"
・"Resonating Forest - Cherry Blossoms and Maple"
・"Resonating Azalea Valley "
・"Resonating Mt. Mifuneyama"
・"Ever Blossoming Life Rock"
・"Flowers Bloom in an Infinite Universe inside a Teacup”・"Living Crystallized Light"
・"Light Sculpture of Flames"
・"Life Survives by the Power of Life II"
・"Forest and Spiral of Resonating Lamps - one stroke"
The organizers will not be held responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to personal items.
Trash Free Park
For environmental preservation, trash cans are not available in this park. Be prepared to take your trash home for disposal and recycling.
All parks and natural areas are strictly smoke and tobacco-free.
There are steep slopes and natural trails in this park. Visitors are advised to wear suitable clothing and footwear.
No Pets Allowed
No pets are allowed in the park. Service dogs are welcome.
Exhibition Suspended or Delayed Due to Weather
In case of strong rain and/or wind, the exhibition will be suspended. Please check the park's official website, facebook, or instagram for details.
Photography & Videography
Use of flash, drones and/or tripod inside the park is prohibited.
By entering this exhibition, you consent to having your image captured by official photographers and videographers. The resulting materials, including still photographs, video and audio recordings may be used by the Organizers or local promotional entities without restriction or financial compensation, in news materials, promotional materials, on the web and other properties.
Conditions for Usage of Day Trip Rakan Bath
Mifuneyama Rakuen Hotel reserves the right to refuse serving the guests that match the following descriptions;
* Groups of more than 4 same sex guests
* Guests under the age of 16 (for day trips)
* People who are, or are deemed to be, connected to criminal or antisocial gangs/organisations
* People with tattoos
* People who are excessively drunk
* People being loud and disruptive
* People with skin disorders or other transmissible conditions, and people forbidden from bathing by a doctor
* People experiencing a fever or significant sluggishness, people experience coughs, labored breathing or other symptoms of a respiratory condition, and people who are otherwise physically unwell
* People engaging in behavior that is disruptive or dangerous for other guests, and people acting unhygienically
* People deemed inappropriate to use our facilities