- December 23, 2017 - December 30, 2017
January 2, 2018 - January 14, 2018
- 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Closing Day
- This artwork will not be exhibited on following dates;
- December 31, 2017
- January 1, 2018
- Nagoya Castle
1-1 Honmaru, Naka Ward, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture 460-0031
- Admission Fee
- General Ticket *Highschool student age or above
advance 1,000 YEN / onsite 1,200 YEN
Junior high school students:
advance 600 YEN / onsite 800 YEN
Nagoya City Senior Citizen:
advance 680 YEN / onsite 880 YEN
*Please bring your ID such as passport, driver's license or Senior Citizen Handbook to prove your address and age.
- This ticket contains admission fee for Nagoya Castle (you are not allowed to enter The Donjon and Hommaru Palace with teamLab exhibition ticket)
- Children of elementary school age or younger: Free Entrance
- Those who with disability certificate and their attendant up to two people could purchase onsite ticket for 800 YEN.
- Advance ticket sales starts on November 3, 2017 at Family Mart.
- Through entire exhibition term, you can get advance ticket price at Family Mart.
- The Chunichi Shimbun
- Event Planning
Art collective formed in 2001.teamlab.art
teamLab is a collective, interdisciplinary creative group that brings together professionals from various fields of practice in the digital society: artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians, architects, web and print graphic designers and editors. Referring to themselves as "Ultra-technologists," the group aims to go beyond the boundaries between art, science, technology and creativity, through co-creative activities.